Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally Done!

I just finished my video for the "Band on the Run" cover contest (at about 2am)! I haven't uploaded it to YouTube yet (I have school-related things to do first), but in case anyone is up I'll quickly post it here for you to see. Once I have it uploaded to YouTube I'll let everyone know... because I need your votes, please!

The video is a little strange... That's basically a result of: (a) working with a deadline, (b) lack of resources in terms of staging and lighting, etc., and (c) experimenting with a bunch of different filters in Final Cut. So it seems a little trippy... but I guess that's appropriate enough in this case.


"Band on the Run" cover (video)
10/20/10

P.S. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS VIDEO TAKES TOO LONG TO LOAD. If so, I wand to upload a more compressed video to YouTube so it will be easier for viewers to watch. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVING the video!!! Trippy is AWESOME! Sean recognized you and asked me to play it over and over again. Be ready to answer some strange questions when he sees you again...lol.

    ReplyDelete