Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Well, Hello There...

Perhaps you are wondering what this blog is all about. Well, yes, it's technically about me, but that sounds too narcissistic. It's really about my development in digital art and design. I am a Digital Media major at the University of Central Florida, planning on pursuing the Game Design track. I'm not sure yet how I'll specialize further, but I'm interested in production, so I will have to be fairly well-rounded between art and programming. This is the source of my dilemma. While I believe I have some natural artistic ability, I have absolutely no formal training or practice beyond the middle school. So by posting my assignments and other random projects here, I hope that I can get some constructive criticism and become a better artist and designer.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment